Staying at NH Hotel Eindhoven “Koningshof”
NH Eindhoven Conference Centre Koningshof is situated in a former convent just outside the cities outskirts. With surrounding forest area, and many quite spots in- and outside the buildings NH Koningshof you are certain of a perfect SMC weekend.
- A nearby bus stop, opposite of the hotel entrance, makes it easy to reach from Eindhoven Central station with public transport. It´s only 20 minutes by bus to the centre of Eindhoven.
- NH Eindhoven Conference Centre Koningshof offers great sports facilities, including a gym, an indoor sports court, squash courts, outdoor tennis court, but also a solarium and sauna, bike-rental and even a 27-holes golf course in its vicinity.
- The convention centre offers four main event halls and 120 conference rooms with 2.200 parking spaces.
- The hotel has 509 rooms, split into 159 single and 350 twin rooms, and there are several bars and restaurants to enjoy good drinks and food.
Special reservations during the SMC 2021 Weekend
NH Eindhoven Conference Centre Koningshof has reserved all rooms for visitors and attendees of the SMC during the weekend of the show.
For reservations your are required to fill out the form that is link to on this page and send it to NH Koningshof (use the Send button on the form). Reservations will be dealt with in order of receipt and you will receive your reply from the NH team. Please do not contact the SMC organisation for room reservations. We run the show, not the hotel!
For making the reservation,
- please use the link below to the special NH SMC reservations forml (AVAILABLE 1st August, 2021)
Click here to go to the NH Eindhoven SMC 2021 reservation form
available from 1st August 2021 only!
What to do when the hotel of the NH Conference centre is fully booked !
We suggest to do the following:
Obviously there are many more hotels and other places to stay in and around Eindhoven. We have listed a number of alternative places to stay in the PDF below. and we have merely looked at hotels located along the motorways leading to NH Eindhoven. All of the listed hotels, B&B’s and campings (with rental chalets) are situated at or near to the A67 leading from Venlo to Antwerp or the A2 leading from Amsterdam to Maastricht.
Besides the hotels on this list, there are numerous hotels in the city of Eindhoven itself , which may be a viable consideration if you have to come to the venue by public transport (a bus stops in front of the venue)
In case you book there without the obligation to pay in advance we suggest that you try to use the above link from time to time, because people cancel their rooms sometimes, for whatever reason, and at that moment, when rooms are available the link automatically is operational again. You might be able to book a room at the NH Eindhoven Conference Koningshof and then cancel the room you booked elsewehere. So coming back here from time time may pay off.
Please click on the icon on the left for the list in PDF format. The links to the websites on this PDF are interactive , so just click on them to be guided further.